In doing so, the Company will comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (hereinafter referred to as the "Personal Information Protection Act") and other Japanese laws and regulations to protect personal information, and we believe that it is our social responsibility to handle personal information to the greatest extent possible while respecting the wishes of the individual, and we will promote the following initiatives.
Protection of personal information and security measures
- The Company will comply with the Personal Information Protection Law and other Japanese laws and regulations.
- The Company will appoint a personal information security manager to protect, use, and strictly manage personal information.
- In addition, we have appointed a personal information manager to conduct audits on the protection of personal information, and we have also established a system of internal audits. We will continually improve our system and operations. The Company may provide personal data to subcontractors within the scope of the purpose of use, but the Company will not use the personal data for any other purpose. We will conclude a confidentiality and personal information agreement with the consignee, prohibit the use of personal information for purposes other than those mentioned above, and manage the information safely. The Company will take measures to supervise the contractor.
- The Company has established internal and other rules and regulations regarding personal information and ensures that its employees protect personal information. Education and training will be provided.
- The Company shall always remain keenly aware of the risks associated with the management of personal information held by the Company, such as unauthorized access, leakage, loss or damage of hardware, etc., and shall take personnel and material safety control measures against these risks.
- The Company will continue to improve its internal rules and practices regarding this Personal Information Protection Policy in response to amendments to Japanese laws and regulations, changes in social conditions, and the results of audits.
Handling of Personal Information
1. Intended of use of acquired personal information
The company may acquire personal information such as name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, age, gender, occupation, bank account numbers, credit card numbers, etc. When the Company obtains personal information directly from the person through written documents, etc. (the purpose of the information is specified in advance) or when the information is acquired legally by other means, the company will use it for or by other means, it is used for the following purposes.
- To send direct mailings of our products and services
- To gather your opinions about our products and services
- To study the demand for our products.
- To develop our products.
- To send you information about a campaign
- To send brochures or mail magazines about our products and services
- To provide the information to a third party.
2. Provided by a third party
Except for the cases described in 1 to 5 below, the Company shall not provide personal data (constituting a "personal database, etc." i.e., personal information that is not personal data) to a third party without the prior consent of the individual. In addition, personal information that does not fall under the category of personal data will be handled as personal data to the extent it is possible.
- Cases in which personal information is handled in accordance with the law
- When it is necessary for the protection of a person's life, body, or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- When it is particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person concerned.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, local government, or a person entrusted by such a body to carry out the operations prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the person is likely to interfere with the execution of such operations.
- If you have opted out under the Personal Information Protection Act
3. Opt Out
We may provide the following personal data to third parties
- Personal data
The items of personal data we provide to third parties are as follows
Address, name, and phone number
- Means or methods of provision to a third party
The Company will provide the above-mentioned personal data to a third party by directly delivering it to a third party after duplicating it on an electronic medium.
- Discontinuation of provision of information to a third party
The Company will stop providing the information to a third party at the request of the person in question.
4. Shared Use
The Company will share the personal data described in 1 above with the Company's subsidiaries.
- Personal data
The items of personal data to be shared are as follows
Address, name, and phone number
- Purpose of use by those who share the information
The purposes of use by those who share the information are as follows.
Sending information on our new products
Sending information on new products
- The person responsible for the management of personal data is us.
Address: 3-33 Katagamimachi, Kitakyushu Moji-ku, Fukuoka
Phone number: 093-381-5515
5. Retained personal data
- Name, address, phone number, and fax number
1,2,6,7 of the purposes of use of personal information to be acquired
- Email address
7 of the purposes of use of personal information to be acquired
- Age, gender, and occupation
3 to 5 of the purposes of use of personal information to be collected
6. Procedures for disclosure, etc.
If you wish to disclose, correct, or suspend the use of your personal data held by the Company, please contact the Company. Please fill out the application form provided by the Company (available on our website or at all of our offices) and mail it to the address below, together with the documents necessary for identification. In order to prevent leakage and ensure the accuracy of the information, we will carry out the necessary investigations without delay. We will take the necessary action within a reasonable period of time only if we can confirm that the request was made by the person in question.
7. Inquiries and complaints
For inquiries and complaints regarding personal information,
please contact us at 093-381-4135 (weekdays 8:00 to 17:00).